pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer Swatch in Secret Sunshine


Hi everyone!
Today I will talk about Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in Secret Sunshine. I got this awhile ago from my June Ipsy Glam Bag. I've been trying this out for weeks and I gotta sa yI really like this bronzer!(not just the packaging..haha) This bronzer has golden shimmer in it which many of you would probably be turned off by since it's not matte. However, I don't know how, whenever I apply this on my face, the shimmer does not translate at all. It sort of blends in to your skin and just simply adds more dimension to your face without looking like you applied a streak of shimmer. This has become my staple bronzer in summer or perhaps all year round! I also feel that it gives me natural glow and makes my skin healthy-looking. I recommend this product if you have not already owned it. Give this a try :)

If you would like to subscribe to IPSY, click here: www.ipsy.com







See you later,

-Nics




No comments:

Post a Comment