pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bareminerals 5 in 1 Bb Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Swatch and Thoughts

Hi guys! 
Today I'll give you my thoughts on the new Bareminerals 5 in 1 Bb advanced performance cream eyeshadow. Since I'm not sure which shade this in, I'll just describe what it looks like.haha. This is a taupe-y brown shade that is shimmery when you blend it thoroughly. It's so weird because when you apply it, you can't see the gold flecks of shimmers and it looks harshly  opaque! Also, I find that the longer you blend it, the more shimmery it gets! I might be crazy or what...

This comes in a tube and has a flat doe foot applicator and trust me when I tell you that a little goes a looong waaay!!! This last all day however I noticed that it creases on my eyelids even with a primer on...maybe it's only because my eyelids are oily... 

So have you tried this yet?! Comment down below. :)






See ya later!
Nicole <3

No comments:

Post a Comment