pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Clinique Brow Keeper in Honey Thoughts

Hi Guys!
Today I'll share with you what I got from Clinique and it is their Clinique Brow Keeper. I got this from their website while browsing their products online and you know...with added curiosity. haha. They had atleast 4 different brow products and this was the one that I picked mainly because of its convenience. I like the fact that it comes with a brow brush at the end of the brow pencil. The shade that I picked out was Honey 03 and I think it's great when you just want some subtle, not ON YOUR FACE kind of brows...if you know what I mean. I purposely bought this because my brows doesn't look full and complete anymore. I don't know what is happening. It's like I can see some blank spaces(gaps) along my brows(like I have a scar or something). Anyway, when I tried this on, I just love how it creates an illusion of having fuller brows! The formula of this is pretty waxy which helps it to stay put as your day goes by. I've been using this for weeks now and I'm really drawn into it! My brows have never been better! Others may not like it but it is all about your own preference, you know. :)

Have you tried this product yet?
Comment down below your thoughts on these :)






Alright! That's all for today guys!
See you later,
~Nics



No comments:

Post a Comment