pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Buxom's full-on Lipstick in Dolly

     Hi there!
    So today I'm going to show you Buxom's lipstick in the shade Dolly. I got this off of Sephora and I did a blog post about my haul if you haven't check that out. This is from a new limited edition that Buxom came out with the focus on the shade Dolly.(probably because this is their best-selling shade) Anyway, this is a mauvey pink that is like "your lips but better". It's just gorgeous and you can pretty much pair it with anything! However, I don't know about you guys but it kinda turns into a purply tone pink..WAT! Nevertheless, this made me feel that I am capable of venturing out of my comfort zone. Needless to say that I've been wearing this for weeks and I just notice the purple tone yesterday...meaning I didn't care what and how I looked like! I guess it depends whether you have pigmented lips or not(which I do). Haha










No comments:

Post a Comment