pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm Swatch in Pretty Pink

Hi Guys! 
Today is about Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink. I got this from my June Ipsy Glam Bag and it is a deluxe sample of the product.  Most of the time when we hear "tinted", we think of a tiny amount of color is shown. Well, not on this one! This is moisturizing like any lip balms out there and this is pretty pigmented (and SHINY!).  It can cover your lips like a lipstick. This sort of reminds me of Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters. I like the convenience of not worrying about applying any lipstick. Simply slap this on your lips and you're ready to go! This is also great for school if you don't have time reapplying your lipstick again and again. I almost forgot, this is a pink shade that leans a little bit on the cooler side and if you like it, why not give this a go?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on these!

If you would like to subscribe, become a member, or try out Ipsy, click here: www.ipsy.com




See you later,

~Nics




No comments:

Post a Comment