pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Channel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer Swatch/Thoughts in Barely Cherry


Hi there guys!
I have been checking out Channel products for this past month in Macy's and I wasn't really sure on what to try. Plus, their products are pricey and I'm still in college!(totally off topic lol) Anyway, I went to their counter and was looking around like I had money or something(which I didn't) and this amazing lady started talking to me and asked me if I'm looking for something in particular. And so I told her I wasn't really looking for something. I was more like 'browsing'. She then went somewhere and came back and handed out this tiny deluxe sample of Channel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in the shade of Barely Cherry and said. "I'll give you something to think about". OMG! I didn't expect her to give me anything and the fact that I didn't buy anything...she's awesome!!! Now, I've been using this for weeks now and I love it!(the proof is on its worn out packaging) I'm normally a lipstick person but I am now venturing out towards lip glosses and I'm lovin' it. This is not sticky and it glides so smoothly on my lips. It is opaque when you swatch it and becomes sheer when you distribute it all over your lips. But you can definitely build it up without looking like you put too much! The shade is pretty good too and I like it with my complexion. Now, I don't know if she gave me an old or discontinued shade but this particular shade is not on Channel's website. Anyway, I can't wait to buy the full size after I'm done with this sample! :D






How the lip gloss look on my lips. (excuse my tired face :P)





No comments:

Post a Comment