pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Lancome Subtil Swatch/Review in Aplum


Hi guys!
So today I will share with you the swatch of Lancome's subtil blush in Aplum. This blush is said to be oil-free so this is great for every type of skin. I got this deluxe sample blush at macy's when lancome was having a gift with purchase months ago. So, this blush is a mauve-y pink color that is straight up gorgeous especially for fall. However, you know me...I use this whichever seasons we're having! Lol. Also, this is not as pigmented as other blushes like the balm's instain ones. I still like this though because it is super buildable and blendable and I know that I won't be having too much color on my cheeks if I accidentally dabbed too much on my blush brush. So I think this is very safe for people who are just starting out with makeup. 
Anyway, on to the swatches!!!




 Left side: light swatch
Right side: heavy swatch




No comments:

Post a Comment