pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

My July Ipsy Subscription Bag 2014

Hi everyone!
I just recently received my ipsy glam bag and I just wanted to share it with you guys since everyone gets dfferent items. This is my first ipsy subscription bag and I am pretty pleased and excited from what I got! The theme for this month is "Sensationally Sunkissed" and the bag is this bright fuschia pink with scallop designs on the edges.

I have received 5 products and here they are: 
HealthySexyHair Soy Renewal Beach Spray
Hang Ten dark tanning oil spf 08
Pop Beauty Bronzer in Sunkissed Sunshine
Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink
Bareminerals 5in1 BB advanced performanced cream eyeshadow spf15(shade not exactly sure)

Overall I'm sooo excited to try these! I will definitely let you know what I think of the bb eyeshadow from bareminerals.

Ipsy: www.ipsy.com

Until next time!
-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment