pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Bhcosmetics 11-piece Polka-Dot Brushes Review

Hi guys!
Today I will be reviewing bhcosmetics' 11-piece Polka-Dot brushes and how well they perform! These brush set comes in a tube storage thing that is pink with black polkadots! I'm not going to lie but I personally bought this set because of the cute packaging! This originally cost around $23-24 but bhcosmetics always have sales on so I suggest waiting on those and get a better deal out of it. Anyway, these brushes are sooooo SOFT!!! I cannot even imagine that I only paid almost half the price that this usually retails! These brushes are as soft as Crown brushes!(or even softer!) I really like this set! You get many brushes for such an affordable price!

The only DOWNSIDE is that the pencil brush and the powder brush shed like crazy especially the pencil brush. This happened when I washed them all.
Otherwise, I would recommend this product. Not to mention its cuteness. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment