pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Buxom's Full-On Lip Cream swatch in Mudslide

Hi everyone!
Today I'll be showing you Buxom's full-on lip cream in the shade Mudslide. This lip gloss has a minty scent and when you apply it, it tingles on your lips and gives you the sensation or the "illusion" of plumper lips! The tingling sensation lasts pretty long and I actually enjoy it. If you don't like pepperminty feeling and tingles, then this may not be for you. 

This is a mauvey neutral pink that suites everyone. It has a doe-foot applicator like many other lip glosses out there. Also, this is not full on pigmented which doesn't bother me because I like topping this on top of my nude lipstick. 

Have you tried this yet?
Comment down below on what you think about this:)










No comments:

Post a Comment