pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

ItsJudyTime Palette Swatches & My Thoughts

Hi everyone!
So today I'll be showing you guys the swatches of ItsJudyTime Pallete from bhcosmetics! Bhcosmetics collaborated with Judy and she came up with these 12 eyeshadows that range from neutral to purples and blue ("jewel tones" as bhcosmetics describes it). This actually came out months ago and I just got my hands on these recently.hehe (I'm a fan of Judy by the way:p)

Now, right off the bat these eyeshadows look gorgeous! There are 3 matte shades, 3 satin shades, and the rest are shimmery or metallic. I think these are very pigmented and blendable. The purple and the periwinkle blue may be on the sheer side but you can definitely build it up and it won't look cakey or anything.

Overall, I love this pallete! It's affordable, blendable, buildable and not to mention the shades are right up my alley! I don't know about the blues and purple though..haha. This is great for everyday eye look especially for school and work.

Have you checked this out yet?



Natural light

With flash


Signing out,
Nicole. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment