pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Balm Instain Blush in Toile swatch

Hi ladies!
I don't know why I didn't blog about this blush as early as it should've! Perhaps I love it so much that my mind shut down! Lol. Toile is a pretty coral shade and it is great for spring, summer. (Or even all year round!!!) I originally bought this on Hautelook.com for only 11 dollars I believe instead of 22 dollars from TheBalm's website! So definitely checkout hautelook's website more often since there are plenty of brands on sale there! Plus, you'll totally save some money. This has 6.5 grams which is a generous amount of product for a blush. So it seems that for 11 dollars, it is soo worth it! This is so pigmented so you do need to be careful because a little goes a long way!







Now, for the "staining" part, I think it holds up the claim. It lasts the whole day of school for me and I don't find it patchy as the day goes by. Also, as many of you don't know, I touch my face a lot and this does not budge! 







No comments:

Post a Comment