pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural Swatch

Hi ladies!
Here are the swatches of the physician's formula happy booster blush in natural. I got this off of Ulta when they were having 40% off sale on all of the Physician's Formula makeup products! This usually cost about $11.99 alone. Now this blush has three color ranges from natural, rose, and peach. This natural shade that I have is perfect fro me! It just gives you a natural(hence, the name..lol) flush of color to your cheeks! This is amazing because I don't even have to highlight! Now don't be scared with all those shimmers since it is not that harsh at all. It's like, whenever I dip my brush on it, it gives a perfect shine ad color effortlessly! I can't even! =D





       Light swatch on the left and heavier swatch on the right.

Overall this is a nice blush especially for the ones who are new to makeup because even if you pick up a lot of product, it'll still look "natural" and won't look cakey. It also blends pretty well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment