pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Dior Addict It Lash Mascara review

Hi everyone!
So today I am going to talk about the New and Exciting mascara from Dior! 

This mascara is said to deliver "Extreme Volume and Length fo total lash metamorphosis". This line also have three limited-edition colors which are purple, blue and pink!

I got this sample from sephora and I was so excited to receive it!







However, from what I saw in the results of this mascara, I am neither pleased nor in love with it.
I didn't really see any 'Wow-ness' and that was disappointing especially that it's a high end product!

When I applied the first coat on my left eyelashes, it didn't even look like I'm wearing anything! Yes, it did define and lengthen ever so slightly...I'm talkin' microscopically! Now, I normally don't apply second coat whenever I use mascara because I usually am satisfied from just one application. But when I applied the second coat, that's the time I saw volume and length. Did i mention that it flaked while I was applying the second coat? Does that usually happen to other mascaras? Typically Not.

The formulation is a bit dry on my opinion. When you apply it, it does not look flawless and smooth looking. It also feels rough to touch.

I even compared it to my Lancome's hypnose drama mascara and I only applied one coat and it looked even better than the It-lash mascara side which had second coat on. So I wouldn't exactly recommend this Dior's it lash mascara since there are great ones out there. This comes off easily with soap and water.

RIGHT SIDE: NO MASCARA
LEFT SIDE: WITH MASCARA

RIGHT SIDE: NO MASCARA
LEFT SIDE: WITH  1 COAT OF MASCARA

RIGHT SIDE: NO MASCARA
LEFT SIDE: WITH  2ND COAT  OF MASCARA

RIGHT SIDE: NO MASCARA
LEFT SIDE: WITH  2ND COAT  OF MASCARA

Comparison:
RIGHT SIDE: WITH LANCOME HYPNOSE DRAMA MASCARA(ONE COAT)
LEFT SIDE: WITH  DIOR IT LASH MASCARA(2 COATS)
Overall, it's really up to you if you want to get it or not. No one's stopping you! :) Perhaps you'll have a better experience than I did so goodluck! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment