pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Mac RiRi Woo Swatch




Hi there!
Today I have the eminent riri woo shade from mac's riri hearts mac fall collection to show you! This is so beautiful! It comes with a shiny rose gold packaging with Rihanna's signature engraved on the lipstick itself!
This lipstick is limited edition  and if you missed out on this, don't worry since there will be another collection that will be released during holidays. I feel like they're going to re-promote this shade.
Anyway, on to the swatch!



This is a blue toned red.The finish of this lipstick is RETRO MATTE. So, this is even DRIER than the matte one. If you don't like matte, then you should skip this. However, I don't really mind it. I like the look that mattes give off. They look sassy and show some extra oomph!



What it looks on me:







No comments:

Post a Comment