pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Abstract Cookie Monster Nails?

Hi there!
I've been doing some "lazy manicures" lately. Meaning, I don't really do any nailart that much anymore as to when I started painting my nails. Guess I don't have that much time due to school :(
However, on this day, as I was finishing up painting my nails, I was shocked when it turned out to look like these!
Googly eyes! (witness some chipping :/ )

It was so weird when the white glitters positioned on the opposite direction of each other with a black smaller glitter on top of both! They then resembles some eyes of cookie monster!
Plus, I randomly chose that base polish from china glaze, and now I LOVE IT! I now have a design that was completely unplanned.
So I guess, there's always some surprises when painting your nails!

Polishes that I used:
China Glaze Towel Boy Toy
China Glaze Whirled Away

No comments:

Post a Comment