pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mac Mehr Swatch

Hi there!
So today I want to share with you what I got from Mac.
Mehr is a matte neutral blue pink which I feel complements on every complexions!
                     
      



                I love the color that it gives out when swatched. It just looks very wearable and perfect for everyday color. But on your lips, it becomes lighter and leans a bit pale. I have no idea why though. So, just a quick heads up there. I'll even show you how it looks like on my lips.

         

               
           Overall, I really enjoy this lipstick! Although I was a bit disappointed on how it didn't show up the way I wanted it to be on my lips, I still like how it looks on my skin tone. I feel like this is the most suitable pink for me and possibly the "pinkest" I can wear since I'm not really into pale or barbie pinks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment