pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Minty Glam

Hey guys!  Today I'm going to show you this combinations of polishes that I did ('cause I couldn't decide on which polish I should paint my nails with lol) And by the way, this was taken a couple weeks ago and I was not able to post this,  so here's what I did:



To start off, I used three different nail polishes. I used the eminent Revlon's Minted on my pinky and index fingers. THEN, I used Essie's Turquoise and Caicos on my middle and ring fingers. Finally, I layered Revlon's Whimsical on top of Turquoise and Caicos which I simply ADORE ♥♥
My Trio! :)


Overall, I really enjoyed wearing this nail polishes. They just create a touch of sophistication, especially the glitters, on your nails, and you can have many compliments like i did. So I really recommend you guys to do this. It is very simple, yet awesome :P

Thanks for viewing guys! love, secretbunny:)

No comments:

Post a Comment