pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I am RED-y

Hey Guys!!! I have something to tell you ! I am pretty darn excited for the MUSICAL PLAY that I am having in my school and it is literally like two weeks from now, which will go on pretty fast! The play is called IN THE HEIGHTS, and I auditioned for the character of ABUELA CLAUDIA because I love her....and guess what,  I GOT THE PART GUYS! I am so honored to get it since everyone loves abuela claudia in the play. So, as for my costume for the play, my director told and allowed me to wear a RED nail polish since it is mature-looking and everyone likes red, even my grandma wears red all the time(creme or shimmery). Also, she knows that I love nail polish and so does she, so yea=D.


So, I don't want this to be super long so let's jump ahead onto my nails :) (figuratively, lol)


So I used L'oreal nail polish in He Red My Mind and this has some micro golden shimmers to it which makes it interesting and gives a nice glow,  but somehow it looks bluish with the flash

with Flash

golden shimmers! 
So yea........


I love it so much and the application is very opaque. I mean the first coat is flawless! You can get away with one but I like to do two coats :P  The reason why I am wearing red nail polish already is that this week, we are having a Run-Thru on every act and sooner, we will be having a dress rehearsal. So I am just getting ready ( or over-ready) to be in my character. Plus, I am totally digging the redness of my nails♥♥

I'm so stoked at the same time pretty nervous... Hope me goodluck guys!
See you later!
 Love, Secretbunny♥☺☺






No comments:

Post a Comment