pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Color Club: Eternal Beauty!

Hey Guys! So today I'm wearing Color Club's Eternal Beauty! As I've told you guys that my first bottle broke >.<... I went ahead and ordered a new one.

I don't have the full collection since I figured one bottle makes you satisfied...(though not really if you're an avid collector of nail polish! :P)

Also, I wanted to get the blue one but i already have TONS of blue in my polish rack, so I'm trying to avoid buying ANOTHER one with same shade.


So anyways, here it is! :D
This is such a beauty!

I love linear holographic polishes! They make you feel like you're in SPACE! :D

without flash

                                        




*droolsssss*


With Flash!
I added an accent nail which are by wet n wild On A Trip and  nicole by OPI's  Stars at night.

So yea overall, I really love this nail polish and Color Club did a great job on this!

This is bunny signing out! ♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment