pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blue Zebra Nails!

Hi guys! Happy Sunday! So today I have here to show you my last week's nail of the week.( I know I was slackin' :P)
So last week's nails were zebra prints!:) I do love some animal prints! 
Smudges give something extra :P haha (not recommended).
To start off, I used Color Club's Evolution which is part of their new Kaleidoscope Collection.
This collection has an amazing spectrum of shades.
Evolution is an awesome robin's egg color. I do not have anything like this in my collection so it is totally worth to buy, if you like blues! =D

@.@ bluuueeee
Swatchyswatch :)

I have gotten so many compliments from this nail art and I think there's no proper rule that zebra nail art can only be made with white base and black stripes. It really depends on the mood of the people.
This nail polish is streaky at first coat but opaque on the second coat. :D
Nicole by OPI's Inner Sparkle as an accent nail.

So yea, that is all what i had last week :P This is secretbunny signing out♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment