pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mac Bad Girl Gone Good Blush Swatch

Hi everyone! 
Here is a blush swatch of Riri hearts Mac's limited edition in the shade Bad Girl Gone Good.:)
I truly adore the packaging! This comes with a shiny rose gold packaging with Riri's signature on top instead of the typical black packaging of MAC's. I feel like this shade compliments any skin tones.




Left: one layer
Right: two layers
With Flash

Left: one layer
Right: two layers
No flash

Left: one layer
Right: two layers
Dim Light
Now, I believe that MAC describe this blush as a warm copper on their website. It may sound unpleasing and eff to our ears since who would actually put a copper shade on their cheeks? Usually, a copper shade is used as an eyeshadow...right? However, this  is absolutely fantastic in my opinion! The swatches may be boring on the arm but gorgeous in the face! While wearing this, it gives me a natural radiant look to my face and it does not goes on harshly and it is blendable. I just love it! It's effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment