pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

China Glaze Bump and Grind


Hi There!
Today I bring you the texture polish of China Glaze in the shade Bump and Grind!

I just wanted to show this new "trend" that is for summer.The finish is very interesting since it feels sandy and rough.This particular shade is so pretty! It is a bright red which is great for all skin tones and I think this is great for summer especially when you're out to the beach or if you want to venture out more to the nail polish world and try out some unusual finishes then go for it! Now because of the texture that it has, it can be hard to take off. I don't know if it's just me or what. However, I'm not really into it that much. I mean I like it when I just applied it on my nails but I get bothered by it later on. I don't know maybe I'm picky or something?

Have you tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment